Translation of certificates and diplomas

Certified English translations of documents for use abroad:

  • Diplomas, transcripts
  • Birth/marriage/death certificates
  • Divorce decrees
  • Accepted by UK Border Agency
  • Accepted by UK Passport Office

French translations of documents to be used in France*

  • Birth certificates for the Prefecture and Social Security
  • Diplomas and certificates requiring recognition in France and for university admission
  • Naturalisation, change of nationality, carte de séjour

Supporting documents for visa and residents card application

  • Employment contracts
  • Medical insurance certificates
  • Proof of income
  • Accepted by the Préfecture

* I am a translator-interpreter who is not registered on the list of "experts judiciaires", but I my translations are accepted by the administrative authorities of another European country (Ireland). 


Access this URL ( Home Office[Requirements for official translations in UK]
Access this URL ([Supporting documents for visa application]